Because Googling “sex” might not get you the info you want, check out some of our favorite resources:
FUN & FEISTY
- Effing Dykes –
- Exploring Intimacy – sexuality education and consulting with Dr. Ruth Neustifter
- Glamour – sex, love & life
- Go Ask Alice – Columbia University’s health Q&A blog
- Good Vibrations Magazine – sex education, sex toys, erotica, and more
- iVillage – sex, love and relationships
- Jezebel – celebrity, sex, fashion, for women. Without airbrushing
- Savage Love – sex-advice column by Dan Savage
- Sex + with Laci Green – sex positive vlog by Laci Green
- Sexis – is what you want it to be
- The Dinah Blog – thoughts on healthy sexuality
- The Frisky – sex tips and Info for women
- ISIS – internet sexuality information services
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England – (we gotta plug our medical site!) information on pregnancy, abortion, STIs, sexuality, birth control and more.
- Scarleteen – sex ed for the real world
- Sexuality on About.com – all things sex, in easy to understand articles
REPRO RIGHTS & WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Feministing – an online community for feminists and their allies.
- Kinsey Confidential – sexual health information from the Kinsey Institute all about sex, love, and relationships
- National Abortion Federation Blog: Saporta Report – News about reproductive choice from the President and CEO of the National Abortion Federation, Vicki Saporta.
- RH Reality Check – an online community and publication serving individuals and organizations committed to advancing sexual and reproductive health and rights.
SEX AND GENDER